On Friday, 3 September 2021 at 15:47:41 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
Has it really been 15 months since I last posted an article? Um, yes. Yes, it has.

I hope I haven't completely lost my good will here in the D-lang community. I'm feeling better now, the medication seems to be working, and I've got a new article... well, it was already in the works last year when I stopped posting, but I've edited the heck out of it and hopefully it's up to my usual standards.

At the top of the article, I ask whether or not anyone is still interested in reading articles about GtkD 3.9 (Mike Wey released GtkD 4 a couple of weeks ago) and I explain why I'm not all that keen on making the transition. Please let me know in comments (Yes, GtkD Coding now has comments) if you think it's still worth writing articles centred around 3.9.

Thanks.

Here's the link: https://gtkdcoding.com/2021/09/03/0112-gtk-gio-application-barebones.html

Good to see another post :)

Even tho I've still not used GtkD yet, I've still learned a few things from your blog posts over the years and it'll definitely be a help when/if I ever decide to use it.