On Friday, 24 June 2022 at 14:27:17 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

I'm sure someone will ask when it will be published. I'm still holding to my promise that we'll get it done before DConf. My original plan was to wait until the entire document was finalized, but I now intend to publish the high-level portion once the final draft is approved, then add the rest to it at some point in July.

Update:

I've submitted the revised document to everyone who was present at the meeting (plus Max and Andrei) for review. I've asked them to look it over and get back to me ASAP. I'm hoping to receive their final feedback in time to publish on Thursday or Friday.

Again, the document consists only of the high-level goals at this point. I'll draft and finalize as much of the remainder as I can before I fly to London late next month.