On Tuesday, 25 April 2023 at 22:39:35 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 April 2023 at 20:59:23 UTC, max haughton wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 April 2023 at 20:15:39 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 April 2023 at 18:38:14 UTC, max haughton wrote:
[...]

Why you guys focus on "switch"

Because that's the example given by Mike...
Who doesn't love writing other than Walter Bright:

[...]

Who are you saying said it's too hard to implement? Also consider that *any* change breaks all the tooling.

It's in the 2nd paragraph
But not my paragraph?

Oh, now you care about the tooling? I was the only one who raised awareness about the new features landing but tooling was ignored all while i was getting ignored (importC // dub) (bitfields // dcd), how funny

I have never been in favour of D having bitfields. This isn't worth breaking stuff for.

You also aren't the only one...

ImportC will save everything, i now understand

You're either writing past me or ascribing ideas to me that I haven't said.

It may be of note that I don't work for DLF anymore