On Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:49:57 UTC, cookiewitch wrote:
On Friday, 24 May 2024 at 17:45:31 UTC, Lewis wrote:
Hello! Not sure if it's of interest, but I've been developing a 3D game and engine in D for a few years, and finally have a demo up on Steam for anyone interested in poking around (Windows only unfortunately).

[...]

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2290770/The_Art_of_Reflection/

I've just played through the demo, it's impressive! It's a pleasantly confusing experience and my brain hurts now. Also, it works perfectly fine on Linux via Proton.

Added to my wishlist, as I always like to share with others projects built in D :)