On 02.01.2009 22:21, Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Michael P.<baseball....@gmail.com>  wrote:
 Okay, so right now, I'm making a small game(Mario) using DAllegro. I use
build, and every time, I have to type this in to compile my progress:

 build mario alleg.lib

 Now, I know it's not a lot of typing. But considering I type mario wrong every
so often, and I generally want to execute it after, assuming there is not
compiler errors, it takes time.

Maybe you know this, but here goes. You can just press the up and down arrow keys to access command history. Or F7 for a list. make sure you use cmd.exe, not command.com.

 In a .bat file right now, I have this:

 build mario alleg.lib
 mario

build mario alleg.lib&&  mario