Christopher Wright wrote:
grauzone wrote:
PS: another thing that possibly would bring a speed gain would be to make dsss compile the whole project in one run, instead of invoking a new dmd process for each source file. How do I need to change the rebuild configuration to achieve this?

oneatatime = [yes|no]

You want 'no'. This will occasionally produce issues with ModuleInfo not being defined with some dmd versions, I think. Or something like that.

Yes, this causes random linker errors.

What I need is to make dsss completely recompile the project, even if only a single source file was modified. This way, no errors should occur, and it would still be faster than with oneatatime=yes.

(Damn that crappy support for incremental compilation.)