On 12.05.2010 13:22, Daniel Keep wrote:

That's right, it's time for everyone's favourite [1] game: guess why
OPTLINK's not working! [2]

*sigh*  I'm writing a math eval library.  There are two test
applications.  LexerTest only touches part of the code.  AstTest touches
everything.

Now, the following works and creates an executable:

dmd -ofLexerTest (appropriate .d files)

So far, so good.  I get LexerTest.map, LexerTest.obj and LexerTest.exe.
  Let's try the other one...

dmd -ofAstTest (more .d files)

This creates a legitimate-looking AstTest.obj and a completely empty
AstTest.map file.

That's it.

No executable, no error message, no register dump, nothing.

Post the source and I'll try to help. I like debugging weird problems. :)