On 06/08/2010 22:57, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:

// Offtopic Template errors are so hard to grasp, most of the time
it's best to just ignore them and take some logical steps to fix the
errors. At least that's in my case true..

lol, that's true. I've been basing out c++ & d template code for years and that's pretty much what I do. Unless the template author has specifically added static asserts to catch an obvious error, most template error messages are useless garbage.

--
My enormous talent is exceeded only by my outrageous laziness.
http://www.ssTk.co.uk