Philippe Sigaud wrote:
    I have an impression that
    syntax error is in order. Putting in second array and attempting
    similar initialization without commas leads to one. I've only tried
    it with Windows 2.048, though I think the front end would eat this
    on Linux too. Is this valid, already known or I should report this?

Dunno, I never use the = { ... } syntax to create structs. I always do = S(...);
I even thought the literal syntax was being deprecated. Maybe I'm mistaken.

In any case, please report this.

Ok, I'll do that once I narrow it down to anything meaningful (I've found that behavior on 2.047 Linux is somewhat different).