On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:34:57 -0500, Johannes Pfau <s...@example.com> wrote:

Yao has a nice ddoc template for D2. See for example
http://d.yao.com.mx/datetime/core.html
The ddoc file is available here:
https://bitbucket.org/gomez/yao-library/src/da11956a6a6e/docs/ but I
don't know about the license for that file, you might have to ask him
about that. This doesn't generate an index though, if you meant that.

That ddoc file is in, let's say, experimental stage, and I had to make some "hacks" to make the generated docs pass the HTML4 validator (see for example the UL or the D_CODE macros).

They don't have licence because I didn't find an equivalent to the Boost Licence but for documentation, but they can be used freely for whatever need you have.

I still have to make some improvements, for example create a tree of symbols, like the one in Kandil or CandyDoc.

--
Yao G.