On 02/05/2011 12:21 AM, Peter Alexander wrote:
Things might be easier if the error messages associated with D's concurrent
features weren't especially unhelpful (for example, trying to spawn a thread
with reference type parameters just gives you a 'no match for spawn template'
error). It's nice that it stops you from doing such things, but it would be
nice if it told me why it's not going to let me do them.

Yes, there was some times ago a thread about how to make template constraint errors more helpful.

Denis
--
vita es estrany