On Monday, 18 May 2020 at 17:08:41 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Monday, 18 May 2020 at 17:02:02 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
The important question is: how can we change the name/title of this Command Line application.

As the simplest solution, you can set the window title in shortcut properties.

It seems that all the Command Prompt Batch command of windows such as "title" do work well. By using executeShell I was able to change the title of the Command Line that runs my program.

import std.stdio   : write, writeln, readln;
import std.process : executeShell;
void main() {
    writeln("Hello, World!");
        executeShell("title HelloWorld");
        string line;
        while ((line = readln()) !is null)
                write(line);
}

import std.file : mkdir;

It would be great if we could change/customise the icon of the Command line application that run the HelloWorld application. But I have a bad feeling that it is probably not possible without a GUI library.