On Saturday, 23 May 2020 at 17:57:22 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Sat, 2020-05-23 at 16:56 +0000, bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote: […]

Had similar experiences on non-windows platforms.

I forgot to mention I was on Linux (Debian Sid).

I am (sort of) pleased it isn't just me – definitely unhappy it has happened
to others as well.

I think the solution is just to kill the pid.

Killing from the command line is not really an option as the process is used in integration tests.

I guess I'll have to send the process SIGKILL rather than SIGTERM, which is a bit annoying.

Yes, when I saw it happening then I thought it was probably just me.

Since it's not then perhaps an issue should be reported for vibe.d