On 5/25/20 5:49 AM, Daniel Kozak wrote:
On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 10:06 AM Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-learn
<digitalmars-d-learn@puremagic.com> wrote:

For my purposes switching to using SIGKILL rather than SIGTERM in my tests
seems to work with 1.9.1, so I'll go with that till 1.9.2 or 1.10.0 produces a
fix rather than revert to 1.8.1.

You can use VibeHighEventPriority version in your dub as a workaround
for now, there is no need to revert to 1.8.1

I'm thinking of actually reverting to something earlier or trying to get 1.9.0 to work. I am getting tons of spurious errors in vibe-core (see [1]). The latest cost me about 2 days of tracking down an error, where occasionally (still not sure of the situation) the connection to the database is spuriously closed before the response can be fully read.

I was not getting these in an earlier version of the build.

-Steve

[1] https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe-core/issues/208