On Wednesday, 14 October 2020 at 12:29:24 UTC, Alaindevos wrote:
One concept at a time.
This is one of the simplest examples in vibe.d.
I look for the code for the same functionality but without authentication/login.
https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/blob/master/examples/web/source/app.d
Where are the @ lines explained ?

While this is already a sophisticated example and you might look for a simpler one (app skeleton/http server) I really like this example. You can read the source code like a story and the comments actually described the purposes of the @ UDAs.

(They are also new for me, I only use the WebSocket server part of Vibe.d so far).

Kind regards
Andre