Greetings,

Apologies If I have double posted.

I received a MacBook pro M1 for Christmas and I would like to install a D compiler on it. After looking at the downloads page I don't see how to install D on a new MacBook. I did not see a precompiled version to download with the possible exception of ldc for macOS with 64 bit ARM support (thanks Guillaume!)

Is there a precompiled version I can use?

Can I grab the x86 version of DMD from my old MacBook and have it work via Rosetta2?

Do I need to cross compile?

Is there a recipe somewhere that I can follow?

Thank you for any guidance you can provide,

Dave Chapman