On Sunday, 14 March 2021 at 12:27:17 UTC, evilrat wrote:
The problem is that TypeInfo is not shared on Windows, which is actually roots deeper in the other problems with "sharing". Unfortunately I cannot provide you with details, but this situation is well known long standing issue.

It isn't just the typeinfo too, the catch tables are also not merged.

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/2874

I wrote that like infinity years ago and it hacks some of the problems but like the typeinfo string compare is not generally correct and idk how to solve that part without hacking the compiler too.