On Friday, 23 July 2021 at 18:44:47 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 7/22/21 7:43 PM, apz28 wrote:

In any case, it's possible that fbConnection being null does not mean a null dereference, but I'd have to see the class itself. I'm surprised if you don't get a null dereference in non-release mode, unless this code is never actually called.

-Steve

The -debug build with passing unit-tests so no problem there.
The -release build is having problem. After make change to accommodate it, it takes forever to build. I started it yesterday 11AM and it is still compiling now (more than a day already.) It takes a full 100% core and peek memory usage is 2.2GB. The hard-drive is SSD