On Tuesday, 17 August 2021 at 18:46:05 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
I don't have such problems because I am not smart enough to understand that syntax so I don't use it. :) I use template constraints (which have other problems).

Yeah, they seem to be a bit more trustworthy to some extent.

If you want 2 dimensional arrays, then you can use

import std.range;

  isArray!T && (isArray!(ElementType!T))

I tried looking into how isArray is defined. Like, does being able to index mean it's an array, or are these only static &/or dynamic arrays? Though I couldn't understand the sourcecode. Hence I just use(d) `is(typeof(variable[0]))` and `is(typeof(variable[0][0]))`.