On Thursday, 28 July 2022 at 12:44:19 UTC, pascal111 wrote:
[...]
Do you think it helps the compiler if you put these

between your functions? Or is there anybody else who benefits from it?

"Do you think it helps the compiler if you put these"
Are you serious? maybe it's useful for compilers with some way.

Precisely in what way? I am not kidding. I am seriously asking the question: In what way may a C or C++ compiler benefit from lines between functions which contain only comments consisting of nothing else than asterisks?