On Thursday, 28 July 2022 at 14:57:36 UTC, pascal111 wrote:
[...]
Sure. What effect do YOU hope to causes or prevent by writing

```
```

between all of your functions?

I'm normal programmer, by mean that I'm not so expert in C matters to know really if there are particular patterns that have specific meanings for the compiler or not.

I was asking why /you/ put

```
```

between function definitions. You cannot or do not want to answer that question. I think that this pattern or habit is not your invention. You borrowed that style from someone else and did not ask him or her for its purpose. Right?