Let's say I have three modules that work together, which I want to register on dub: A, B, and C.

Although the most interesting one is C and A and B are used in its implementation, A and B can be registered individually as well and be used as C's dependencies.

I know package-less modules are more prone to name collisions; so I would like to give package names to these three modules.

Should the package name be the same as each module? a.a, b.b, and c.c?

Should the package be the author's name: acehreli.a, acehreli.b, and acehreli.c?

Should they somehow reflect what they do: storage.a, buffer.b, and cache.c?

What about module names? If the type is 'struct MyCache', should the module name be mycache, or my_cache, or my-cache?

What else?

Thank you,
Ali