On Sunday, 2 October 2022 at 11:00:06 UTC, Daniel Donnell, Jr wrote:
I thought I set everything up correctly, and now:

```
Exception thrown at 0x00007FF7D6E2E230 in metamath-d.exe: 0xC0000096: Privileged instruction. Unable to open natvis file 'c:\Users\fruit\.vscode\extensions\webfreak.code-d-0.23.2\dlang-debug\dlang_cpp.natvis'.
```

So what the hell do you D developers use to code with if A) Visual D doesn't work - it just ate my app.obj file and can't find it anymore no matter if I clean or re-order the executable paths in settings.

B) VS Code doesn't work out-of-the-box.

Every. Single. Time I get around to using D, there's always something that pops up and doesn't work right. And it never gets fixed. How the heck do you expect me to debug without a proper debugging IDE :|

Did you try DlangIDE or Dexed?
They could be a solution