On 11/30/22 8:49 PM, jwatson-CO-edu wrote:

Yes, following your instructions I have raylib 4.2.0 and raylib-d 4.2.4 in the project directory.  I am now using the latest version of raylib-d, but this did not resolve the gamepad issue. I can ask around on the raylib channels.

Oh, I think I know the issue -- you need to check inside the loop. The way raylib works is that it polls events from the glfw library. So unless you are actually calling `BeginDrawing` and `EndDrawing`, those flags won't change.

-Steve