On 25/02/2023 9:45 PM, Daren Scot Wilson wrote:
I went with readline.  Left/right arrows work, but up arrow still does not recall earlier commands. Maybe I need also a separate input history thing?

https://tiswww.case.edu/php/chet/readline/readline.html#Basic-Behavior
  • stdin.readln lin... Daren Scot Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: stdin.r... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: std... Daren Scot Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Daren Scot Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-learn