On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 16:58:44 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:

I used to use Visual Studio, but I forgot how to set it up properly to break on handled throws. Now it doesn't do anything if throws are handled in any fashion, and I can't find an option to change it (it was removed maybe?).

Turn on exception settings panel in top menu bar:
  Debug->Windows->Exceptions Settings (Crtl+Alt+E)

My settings for D is full "D exceptions", under Win32 check "D Exception", or just click "Restore to default settings" in there on top of that panel.