On Saturday, 8 April 2023 at 23:40:32 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Saturday, 8 April 2023 at 11:31:40 UTC, Ki Rill wrote:
How do I set up a D and SFML project using the `bindbc-sfml` package?

I tried following the instructions, it builds successfully, but fails to load the SFML library at runtime.

In particular, `loadSFML, loadSFMLGraphics, loadSFMLXXX` fails. Here is [link](https://github.com/rillki/d-sfml-project-template) to the repo. I plan to create another how-to video, but I cannot find what's causing it to fail.

Do you have any ideas?

Not without error messages. The first thing you should do is use the error API in bindbc.loader to print them out. That should tell you what the problem is.

I forgot about that). Here are the errors that occur on Windows:
```
csfml-system.dll, The specified module could not be found.
csfml-audio.dll, The specified module could not be found.
csfml-audio-2.dll, The specified module could not be found.
csfml-audio-2.0.dll, The specified module could not be found.
```

Why can't it find these libraries? I tell where to look for them:
```D
version(Windows) {
    import bindbc.loader;
setCustomLoaderSearchPath("libs"); // tried using absolute path as well
}
```

That is strange...
  • How to setup D w... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: How to ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How... Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: How to ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn