On Wednesday, 12 April 2023 at 10:05:14 UTC, Salih Dincer wrote:
On Tuesday, 11 April 2023 at 10:24:09 UTC, Ki Rill wrote:
If you wanted static I would add and run libraries easy, like this:
```Json
        "libs": [
                "csfml-audio",
                "csfml-graphics"
        ],
        "versions": [
                "SFML_Audio",
                "SFML_Graphics",
                "BindSFML_Static",
        ]
}
```
In summary, DUB takes care of everything for us. It should be same in W$...

SDB@79

I tried static. It did not work. Now it gives me this error:
```
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libucrt.lib'
Error: linker exited with status 1104
```

Why does it require this library and where can I find it?
  • How to setup D w... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: How to ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How... Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Ki Rill via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: How to ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn