On Friday, 14 July 2023 at 16:57:33 UTC, Pen Hall wrote:
Hello!
In my program, I have defined a struct called `Tile` in the global scope. In my `main()` function I create a 3d array of `Tile`s called `board`. I then have a function called `loopBoard()` that loops through certain parts of `board`. I then create a reference to the `Tile` struct at the current position of `board`. This all works until I try to de-reference that pointer. The result compiles, but I get the exit code `-1073741819` whenever I run it. Below is the function in question. Do any of you have literally any clue about where I'm screwing up?

[...]

I realized a slight issue with this code is that `board[number][symbol][i]` refers to an array... somehow. I genuinely have no idea as to why this is.