On Sunday, 2 June 2024 at 19:11:10 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:

Added a few more line to my `resources.rc` file, it seems like the issue is the resource file not being touched at all.

I've put `dflags "resources.res" platform="windows"` in my `dub.sdl` file, it doesn't even care if there's a typo in the resource file's path.

Well, it turns out I used the windres found in mingw instead of `rc.exe` since the latter cannot be found anywhere on my PC, even after reinstalling stuff. I need to hunt it down somehow.