So if I have a feature request, but I don't have the necessary technical skills to draft a DIP with the implementation details, is there a process in D community to submit such a request?

Other communities using GitHub have a way to file an issue which then gets labelled as a feature request and others can vote (thumbs up) on it such that with enough interest and momentum, someone with the right skills or the language maintainers can start to collect feedback and draft a DIP. Is the there such a process in D?
  • D feature reques... aberba via Digitalmars-d-learn