On Sunday, 4 August 2024 at 10:06:49 UTC, aberba wrote:
So if I have a feature request, but I don't have the necessary technical skills to draft a DIP with the implementation details, is there a process in D community to submit such a request?

DIP Ideas?
  • D feature reques... aberba via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: D featu... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: D f... IchorDev via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... user1234 via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... IchorDev via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: D featu... Dom DiSc via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: D featu... Salih Dincer via Digitalmars-d-learn