On 2011-05-16 15:43, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Instead you move the view layer into the model or controller
layer. How's that any different?

Is that really what's happening? Any template has variables made
available to it from the model. I'm just making them available
at a higher level (pre-wrapped in semantic tags and grouped
together).

The actual layout and styling, sometimes even data formatting - the
stuff I think of as the view - is still done entirely in the
separate html and css files.

I realize this isn't a perfect argument, but it's still worth it
to me to have those other processing options available.

I got the impression that you basically did all HTML with D methods, maybe I don't understand your work flow.

--
/Jacob Carlborg