On 2/16/2012 12:41 AM, Kiith-Sa wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 February 2012 at 06:51:11 UTC, RedShift wrote:
Can I use OpenGL or DirectX with D? If so, where can I find a guide to
get everything setup?

Derelict provides bindings for OpenGL and SDL (and many other
game-related libraries) - these are used exactly the same way they are
used in C/C++, so any
OpenGL/SDL tutorials for C/C++ apply.

Derelict has a few of its own functions that can/need to be called when
initializing, described in its documentation.

The current stable version of Derelict supports only OpenGL up to 2.1
and SDL 1.2, but support for OpenGL 3.0+ and SDL2 is being worked on.

To clarify, Derelict 2 fully supports up to OpenGL 3.3. 4.x support is partial (but will be fully implemented very soon). Derelict 3 supports all versions of OpenGL, minus features deprecated in 3.x (i.e. core OpenGL profiles only).

For the current development version, see

https://github.com/aldacron/Derelict3

(Derelict moved to GitHub recently)