I'd just like to verify that my understanding of T : T* in this template is
correct:

struct S(T : T*)
{
 T t;
}

It's my understanding that it's requiring that the template argument be
implicitly convertible to a pointer to that type. However, as this
stackoverflow question shows:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10145779/why-this-template-parameters-
constraint-doesnt-work

it appears that the compiler is instead taking this to mean that the pointer
part of the type should be stripped from the template argument's type. Given
some of the bizarre stuff that happens with is expressions and the like, it's
not out of the question that I'm just misunderstanding what the compiler is
supposed to do with T : T* in this case (though I don't think so), so I'd like
to verify it.

- Jonathan M Davis