On Thursday, 19 April 2012 at 09:22:24 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Thursday, April 19, 2012 11:15:23 Namespace wrote:
A specific Windows bug with opEquals and opCast?

Maybe. Certainly, it's working on my Linux box, so if you're compiling the same code that I am, and you're using 2.059, it definitely sounds like it's a
Windows-specific bug.

My Windows is 64 bit also.

The fact that it's 64-bit shouldn't matter on Windows, because dmd can't
generate 64-bit code on Windows yet.

- Jonathan M Davis

Ok. And what schould i do now? Any patches available for that?
Otherwise i must cast up to dmd 2.060 explicit as you do in the first if condition.