Hi,

I'm try to use the deimos portaudio bindings

https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos/portaudio

I've managed to compile and run the test demo provided with the module.
It seems to work fine. However, when I add this statement:

PaStreamParameters outputParameters;

that I need to specify the output parameters for using the
Pa_OpenStream function, rather than the Pa_OpenDefaultStream
function used in the example, I get the following linker error:

dmd pa_test2.d -L-lportaudio
pa_test2.o: In function `_Dmain':
pa_test2.d:(.text._Dmain+0x22): undefined reference to `_D6deimos9portaudio18PaStreamParameters6__initZ'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
--- errorlevel 1

I'm a newby on D programming and also C programming,
so I'm pretty much lost even after extensive googling.

I'm on Debian Squeeze 64-bit, using the dmd2 compiler.
Any help would be appreciated!