21.05.2012 2:13, Alex Rønne Petersen написал:
On 20-05-2012 22:13, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2012-05-20 18:25, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:

Seems like I misunderstood what you were saying. Right, the C runtime on
*Windows* is closed source. But, I don't know why you think that
function is called by the C runtime; see src/rt/dmain2.d.

Have a look again. It's only called on Posix:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/blob/7d663821d39cfe8874cb95b0df46b5065a770cef/src/rt/dmain2.d#L364

I stand corrected. I had no idea about the magic involved here!

The proprietary Windows tool chain is seriously problematic...

So can anybody do something with it? At least document a bit what does proprietary part do.

--
Денис В. Шеломовский
Denis V. Shelomovskij