On 15-07-2012 17:31, Alexandr Druzhinin wrote:
I make simple learning project and encounter the problem that when my
application exits I get access violations (yes, I use windows and
moreover - XP version :) ). I don't know the reason of errors, I'm sure
that exceptions are thrown by runtime, not my code directly - its occurs
right behind/after my code execution. Where can I learn about using of
GC ( I think my code don't support gc or how to say it )? Or may be it
is a common case, I'm not alone and there is some simple and clear
solution?

Thanks in advance

It's really, really hard to say what's wrong from this information. You need to post some reduced test case demonstrating the problem.

--
Alex Rønne Petersen
a...@lycus.org