On Tuesday, 24 July 2012 at 08:56:21 UTC, David wrote:
Am 24.07.2012 05:25, schrieb ReneSac:

I whish there was:

auto foo() {
    return Tuple!("foo", "bar", 1, new Custum());
}

void main() {
    auto (s1, s2, i, c) = foo();
}

I think the main blocker to something like that right now is the compiler's ability to detect and guarantee that the returned tuple will always be a specific series of types (or at least implicitly convertible to a common series). And in order for that, tuples would, I imagine, need to be a part of the language proper. If I'm wrong about that last requirement, then I'm honestly not sure what the main obstacle to this is.

-- Chris NS