On Friday, 3 August 2012 at 19:25:21 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 08/03/2012 12:17 PM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:

> some of us could start a 2nd level translation (japanese, > russian, italian, german and french are likely possibilities).

How timely! Crimson Sphere has just started the Korean translation:

  http://p-crimsonsphere.blogspot.kr/p/programming-in-d.html

The "Hello World" chapter has some recognizable code: :)

  http://p-crimsonsphere.blogspot.kr/2012/08/hello-world.html

Ouch those pages just hurt my eyes. I had enough of the Korean language when I was in Korea.

However it is a good thing it's getting translated and more coverage; I just hope most of the comments (and code) stay in english since it's kinda de-facto for most computer languages.