On Saturday, 4 August 2012 at 20:22:23 UTC, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Ralph Main <rmain1...@live.com> wrote:

I tried the code in just main() like bearophile's post, and it worked just fine. I also removed the new keyword from my program and it compiled.

The error message that I got yesterday with the example code returned an
error message that had something do with void and 0 arguments.

In your previous code, did you put it in the module scope or in a
function? (main() is a function)

It was in the scope of a public function in a class. I was experimenting with the D language. Trying it out. I like it, but there are some things that I don't like (but that is true of any programming language.)

class A {
private:
     //Code
public: