On 09/10/2012 02:56 AM, bearophile wrote:
timotheecour:

What was wrong with it and what would you suggest to improve it?

Nothing serious, I just suggest to give a bit more air to your code,
adding a space around operators, after commas, etc. Otherwise your code
risk looking like Timon's code ;-)

Which is usually extremely beautiful. This is not a liability.

I have also compiled the code with -property. Some people don't like
this. The choice is yours, but you need to express an informed choice.

Will the way I'm skipping "()" ever be deprecated?

Who knows. People disagree on this :-)

(That means it is here to stay.)

One of the points of UFCS was to avoid writing too much parentheses

Where did you read this?

He most definitely has a point there.