Following the D win32 dll example (http://dlang.org/dll.html), I created a d dll with a simple exported function, which i then dynamically load and call (just like the example). This works fine, however Runtime.unloadLibrary does not return. I do however get the "DLL_PROCESS_DETACH" message, so it gets at least that far.

In fact, if I have code after the Runtime.unloadLibrary call, the program crashes (without code following the call, it just hangs).

Has anyone else seen this problem? I get this with both dmd 2.060 and 2.061.