On Saturday, 10 November 2012 at 18:35:57 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

Object-oriented code not use virtual functions much? If you don't need virtual functions, then use a struct, not a class. Classes are polymorphic. Structs are not. In general, it doesn't make a lot of sense to use a class in D if you don't need polymorphism. And if you do need to but don't want the functions to be virtual (e.g. you want to use a class, because you want a reference type without going to the trouble of making a struct a reference type), then you can just make all of the class' public functions final. But that's not the
normal case at all.

- Jonathan M Davis

You didn't understand me. I mean that only less 30% of public functions in typical class must be virtual in most cases. And fact, that i need use 'final' for 70% public functions, is not comfortable. It is my humble opinion.

Sorry for my bad English.