On Friday, 15 February 2013 at 10:01:35 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2013 10:51:00 Colin Grogan wrote:
Does anyone here have any alternatives for me so that in my
'engine' or 'main' classes I can simply write:

     import utils;

and still have my source files neatly laid out in manageable
chunks?

The only way that you can have a single import which imports multiple modules is if the module that you're importing publicly imports the other modules. And
there is no way to do something like

import utils.*;

And remember that modules always correspond to files, and packages correspond to folders, so there's a one-to-one correspondance between what you'd import and what you'd put in the file system (unless you use public imports to make it so that importing a module imports stuff from outside that module).

- Jonathan M Davis

Ah, ok.

So, I have my structure like so:

$PROJHOME
    |-src
       |-utils
          |- Logger.d // contains "module utils.Logger"
          |- Props.d //  contains "module utils.Props"
          |- utils.d //  contains "module utils;
public import utils.Logger, utils.Props;"

Then, i just 'import utils' in my code.

Or would I have to have Logger.d in a directory called src/utils/Logger/Logger.d to be able to declare the module 'utils.Logger'?