Hi,
I already did this. I am playing with that library.
I converted it so that it uses win32 windows api bindings and fixed a bunch of compile errors. I also converted enum names "So_THEY_ARE_NOT_SO_UGLY". :-). Everything worked fine with 2.060. At least it compiled and sample were running nicely. Now this annoyance appeared, after some other semantic errors which I understood. I am playing with all this in VisualD, so I don't use those .bat files from original library.
Still don't understand why std.string.format causes problems...