On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:13:03 +0100, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> On 2013-03-25 23:58, Jonathan Crapuchettes wrote:
>> Is there a way to get the names of the fields in a named tuple? It
>> looks like the names are actually aliases.
>
> Perhaps "fieldSpecs".

Well, that gets you a FieldSpec template which would work except that it
is private. I can get around that using the .stringof and then parsing,
but I wish there was a cleaner way to do it. If the FieldSpec template
was moved into the public section, it would allow for the name member to
be accessed.