On 5/12/2013 12:31 PM, SundayMorningRunner wrote:
Hello, let's say I have the choice between using an abstract class or an
interface to declare a "plan", a "template" for the descendants.

 From the dmd compiler point of view, should I use the abstract class
version (so I guess that for each method call, there will be a few MOV,
in order to extract the relative address from the vmt before a CALL) or
the interface version (are the CALL directly performed in this case).
Are interface faster ? (to get the address used by the CALL).

Thx.

If you actually need speed you would need to use something known as the curiously recurring template, and avoid using virtual (as much as possible) altogether.