Am 17.07.2013 09:33, schrieb Jacob Carlborg:
On 2013-07-17 05:27, JS wrote:
With heavy ctfe code generation usage is it possible to have the d
compiler output the source code after all mixin templates have been
"used"? This way it is easier to visually check for errors in the
generated code.

I imagine one could use pragma in a "special way" to do this but I was
hoping for something more direct.

The Eclipse plugin Descent had a nice compile time view. In general it
showed how the compiler lowers some features to other lower level
features. I.e. "scope" is lowered to try-catch-finally. It also showed
the result of string and template mixins. It was really nice to have.
Too bad the plugin was abandoned. It never got any real support for D2.

some videos of Descent: http://www.youtube.com/user/asterite